snap, snap, motherfucker.
snap, snap, motherfucker.
Purple: 10 facts about my room
1. I currently have no posters on my walls
2. I have two desks
3. 2/4 of my drawers are occupied by either books or school books
4. I have a cartoony looking wardrobe (Which is BLOOOO)
5.My room usually smells like fresh air, mostly because I have my windows open. All. the. time.
6. Although my matress is really old, I love the fact that it has springs, rather than memory foam
7. My light shade has printed skulls on it
8. I always make my bed
9. My door has my name plaque on it- From CA, San Diego, given to me by my dad
10. If I am being honest…. It’s quite minimalist
Red- 5 facts about your bestfriend(s)
1. One of them has stood by me for the longest time, even when I acted like a twerp and deviated for their company for a while
2. Another is fiercely intelligent
3. One is the warmest person in the world
4. And another is honest (brutally)
5. And one never fails to make me strive to be better than I was yesterday
Posted 1 day ago
Answering this on my phone so if there are mistakes, an assumption would be best C:
3 facts about my personality.
1. I am bubbly, generally quite smiley too, I wasn’t at first, but I slowly began to smile and enjoy every opportunity
2. I am discreet… In a sense that I tend to think twice before I say things, probably because I’m prone to rambling (which I do with those I am comfortable with) and I am usually successful in doing so C:
3. I am articulate !
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
there is a huge difference between genuinely liking someone and liking the attention they give you and it took me a long time to realise that
meeting someone who has the same music taste as you
i think i can accurately say that i can crush a man’s head with my thighs
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE BUBBLES OR A DANDELION OR SOMETHING
19th July, 1976.
When I started, I just assumed I couldn’t be called Benedict Cumberbatch… but then, one day, I told someone in the business what I was really called and they said, “That’s great, that’s something you can use to stand out.”.
the problem, as i see it:
contrary to popular belief, feminism is not a movement against men, it is a movement for women.
and contrary to popular belief, men’s rights activism is not a movement for men, it is a movement against women.
#this is my favorite because asgardians are so OOOHHH MIDGARDIANS COULDNT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND OUR TECHNOLOGY THEY THINK ITS MAGIC AHAHAHAHA O#OOHHH HOW QUAINT THEY’RE SO SIMPLE#and jane is just like NNNNOPE